• Identification: Birth certificate/ citizenship certificate of registration/ permanent residency/ passport (that can prove legal stay)
  • Proof of residence (require 2):Need one of the documents described below. But, it should be published within 60 days. Bill such as electricity, phone, water service, etc…/ bank statement/ house rent contract/ residence confirmation/ parent’s, husband’s (or wife’s), or guardian’s driver’s license
  • Social security card or Denial Letter

2.Commission: $20 (5 years), $35 (10 years)

3.Testing subject: eyesight test (corrected eyesight above 20/60), written test (regulations and signals), driving test

4.Non-permanent resident: require I-94 (that can prove legal stay)